Class Leading Features
- 40,000km service intervals which are among the longest available in a Japanese truck.
- Unique transom window in passenger side door.
- Climate control standard across the range.
- SCR technology with no DPF or EGR allowing the vehicle to run cooler, improving service intervals and removing the need to perform a DPF burn off.
- 6.5t front axle.
- Digital dash includes trip computer with fuel economy data.
Safety and Comfort
- ABS and ASR (Anti Slip Regulator).
- Driver side air bag.
- Air suspended cab and ISRI driver’s seat.
- Multimedia SAT/NAV unit with Bluetooth and 3 years map upgrades. Can support up to 3 reversing cameras.
- 400hp and 455hp engine available.
- Load sharing front axles.
- Inter-axle differential lock.
- 12-speed automated manual transmission.
- Optional Allison 4000 series automatic transmission (400hp model).
- Optional live drive engine mounted PTO on 400hp model.
- 3 seat capacity on 400hp models
- Heavy rigid licence required.