Daimler Truck Australia Pacific Pty Ltd (“DTAuP”) uses cookie technology on our websites, Customer Portals and Apps (“Platforms”) in order to identify your user interest and preferences, and particularly popular sections of our websites, and improve the design and service of these websites and make it even more userfriendly based on this information.
Cookies are small pieces of data that a website transfers to your computer for record keeping and experience customisation purposes.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies. Cookies are useful to estimate the number of users and determine overall traffic patterns through our websites. Cookies are also used to record the preferences of users and optimise the design of our websites. They make navigation easier and increase the user-friendliness of our websites. Personal data can only be saved in cookies if you have given your consent or if it is essential for technical reasons, e.g. to enable a secure login.
- Most browsers are pre-set to automatically accept cookies. You can change this setting by activating the setting *do not accept cookies* in your browser.
- You can delete existing cookies at any time. You can find out how this works in detail in the instructions of your browser or device manufacturer.
2. Analysis of usage data, use of analysis tools
We would like to tailor the content of our websites as precisely as possible to your interests and in this way improve our offer for you. In order to identify usage preferences and particularly popular areas of the websites, we use the following analysis tool(s): Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics.
When using these analysis tools, data may be transferred to servers located overseas, including in the USA, and processed there.
If you do not want us to collect and analyse information about your visit to our website using the analysis tools mentioned above, you can object to this at any time with effect for the future (“Opt-Out”).
We implement your objection by setting an Opt-Out cookie in your browser. This cookie is only used to associate your objection. Please note that for technical reasons, an Opt-Out cookie affects only the browser in which it was installed. If you delete the cookies or use a different browser or device, please Opt-Out again.
Below you will find information on the providers of the analysis tools we use and the respective Opt-Out options:
- Google Inc. (“Google“): you can prevent the transfer of your data and its collection and processing by Google. Google informs about this via the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- Adobe Systems Inc. (“Adobe“): to object to the analysis through the product Adobe Analytics, you can follow this link: https://www.adobe.com/mena_en/privacy/opt-out.html.
If you have any further queries or requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may review and update this Cookies Policy from time to time to ensure it is current. If such a review or update does occur, the most current version of the Cookies Policy is placed on our websites.
Last Updated: June 2022.