FOR ALL WHO KEEP THE WORLD MOVING
In these uncertain times, Fuso acknowledges the importance of transport and logistics industry workers in ensuring Australians have the essential goods and services they need. Now more than ever, Australia’s trucks and truck drivers have an important job to do and need to be on the road.
We want to support you, and we are here to help.
Our dealer network provides an essential service, so we are open and available to service and repair your truck or provide you with sales support.
Find your local authorised Fuso dealer.
Yes – they are. As transport & logistics is deemed an essential service, our dealer network is on standby to help with service, repairs and sales. Measures are in place to ensure the risk of virus transmission is minimised. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your local dealer before you visit.
The health and safety of our customers, visitors and employees are of utmost importance to us. We have communicated a range of measures with our dealerships, including:
- More intensive cleaning throughout the dealership of all hard surfaces, including doors, desks and high-contact areas, including employee workstations and customer-facing areas.
- Hand sanitisers placed throughout the dealership.
- Disinfecting/sanitising vehicles, especially touchpoints such as door handles, steering wheel, switches and control buttons, multimedia screens, indicators stalks, seat belts, keys and other places.
- The use of hand sanitiser prior to entering a vehicle as well as sanitising hands thoroughly after you exit and close the door to the vehicle.
- Where possible, wearing gloves while cleaning/sanitising.
- Advising employees to cover their mouth using the inside of their elbow if coughing or sneezing.
We understand that your circumstances may be making it difficult to visit us. Please contact your local dealership to discuss what contactless options are available. Alternatively, if you would like to submit an online enquiry, we will ensure someone contacts you as soon as possible via your preferred method.
Fuso Financial understands that some customers may be enduring hardship as a result of COVID-19. A number of support initiatives have been put in place and resources have been increased to assist with enquiries and assistance. To avoid any wait time, please contact the Fuso Financial team and a representative will be in touch as soon as possible.