Class Leading Features
- Class leading tare weight allowing for bigger payloads (at a given GVM).
- Class leading 30,000km service intervals reducing maintenance costs.
- Class leading cross-cab access due to conveniently located dash-mounted gear stick.
- Exclusive brake priority system overrides the accelerator.
Technology and Performance
- EEV rated engine is cleaner than Euro 5 and produces less smoke and lower PM and CO2.
- Piezo Fuel Injection system efficiently improves fuel economy and reduces pollutants.
- Variable geometry turbo with electronic feedback control improves torque delivery.
- 12 volt electrical system allows seamless integration of accessories (no voltage reducer required).
Safety and Comfort
- Dual air bags (driver and far passenger).
- ECE-R29 cab strength approved cab with side impact beams.
- Suspended driver seat with left hand folding arm rest, lumber support and weight adjustment (on wide cab models only).
- Multimedia SAT/NAV unit with Bluetooth and 3 years map upgrades. Can support up to 3 reversing cameras.
Eco Hybrid Wide Cab
- Idle stop-start maximises fuel efficiency and reduces emissions.
- Electric motor provides additional engine support on demand and outputs a massive 200Nm of instant torque.
- Digital dash mounted display shows battery charge level as well as electric motor status (charge/assist).
- Light-duty truck licence required. Can be derated to passenger car licence category.