Introducing the all-new 13-litre Shogun 510, the most powerful Japanese HD truck in Australia. With 2500Nm available from just 800rpm, the Shogun 510 delivers big torque for those with big jobs to do.
Available in prime mover and MWB rigid spec, it is not only the most powerful – but also the safest with Lane Departure Warning (LDWS), intelligient LED headlight control, and Advanced Emergency Braking System (AEBS/ABA5). In fact, the Shogun is the only truck in it’s class that is able to bring the vehicle to a complete stop without driver intervention if an impact with another vehicle or pedestrian is imminent.
Class Leading Features
- 50,000km service intervals which are among the longest available in a Japanese truck.
- Smart transom window in passenger side door.
- Climate control standard across the range.
- Common rail injection system with pressure booster allows for improved fuel economy and driveability.
- SCR technology with DPF & EGR allows the vehicle to meet strict Euro 6 emission levels.
- Digital dash includes trip computer with fuel economy data.
- Multimedia SAT/NAV unit supporting Bluetooth calls and music streaming with 3 years map upgrades. Can support up to 5 cameras.
Safety and Comfort
- ABS with EBD, ESP and ASR.
- Active safety features such as Active Emergency Braking and Lane Departure Warning standard.
- Proximity Control Assist (active cruise control) allows for safer and more comfortable highway driving.
- Active Attention Assist to help recognise and alert distracted and drowsy drivers.
- Air suspended cab and air suspended drivers seat with integrated belt.