815 Wide Cab Tipper
- Automatic tailgate and drop sides for easier access when required.
- Suspended driver’s seat for improved comfort.
- Standard lug tyres and LSD for superior traction.
- Hill start system prevents rolling back.
- Can be de-rated to 4500kg GVM and driven on a passenger car licence. (Available upon request).
At A Glance
The Canter 815 Wide Cab Tipper is available in the following configurations:
It all comes with a Canter
Can do with a Canter.
No matter if you're looking for a custom body or a Built Ready option, there is always a Canter capable of helping you and your business or transport needs. Here are some of the reasons you can count on the Canter as a smart business choice.
Class leading features
- Class leading tare weight allowing for bigger payloads (at a given GVM).
- Class leading 30,000km service intervals reducing maintenance costs.
- Class leading cross-cab access due to conveniently located dash-mounted gear stick.
- Exclusive brake priority system overrides the accelerator.
Technology and performance
- EEV rated engine is cleaner than Euro 5 and produces less smoke and lower PM and CO2.
- Piezo Fuel Injection system efficiently improves fuel economy and reduces pollutants.
- Variable geometry turbo with electronic feedback control improves torque delivery.
- 12 volt electrical system allows seamless integration of accessories (no voltage reducer required).
Safety and comfort
- Dual air bags (driver and far passenger).
- ECE-R29 cab strength approved cab with side impact beams.
- Suspended driver seat with left hand folding arm rest, lumber support and weight adjustment (on wide cab models only).
- Multimedia SAT/NAV unit with Bluetooth and 3 years map upgrades. Can support up to 5 reversing cameras.
- ABS with EBD, ESP and ASR (available on 4x2 cab-chassis models only).
- Active Emergency Braking (AEBS) and Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) standard (available on 4x2 cab-chassis models only).